The Dryden Regional Health Centre is committed to providing honest, timely, and straightforward communications through clear and concise information to our patients and their families, our people, our partners, and our community,
We are dedicated to effective internal and external communications that will:
- demonstrate the organization’s commitment to accountability and transparency;
- clearly communicate and further the initiatives and strategic directions of the DRHC;
- support and embrace effective two-way communications;
- enhance patient and employee relations by motivating and engaging employees; and
- maintain and foster the organization’s reputation in the community
and are committed to on-going community engagement strategies that will:
- inform, educate, consult, involve and empower stakeholders in planning and decision-making processes to improve the health care system;
- collaborate with community partners, staff, management and volunteers to design health care services that are family and patient-centred and reflective of the needs of the community; and
- support and enhance the organization’s commitment to transparency and accountability.
The DRHC is dedicated to a culture of participation with programs, services, and institutions to support openness and learning through ongoing public engagement.
The DRHC respects and embraces the diversity of people, ideas and information throughout its catchment area and will continue to encourage input into the careful planning and development of health care services to meet the needs of the community.
CLICK HERE to read our 2018-2022 Communications and Community Engagement Plan