Phone: 223-8258, 223-8200
The in-patient care unit consists of 41 beds. 31 designated for acute care and 10 for continuing complex care.
The acute care service includes:
- 3-beds in the critical care unit
- two labour/delivery/recovery rooms
- a room for pediatric patients
- 25 beds designated for medical and surgical services
- 2 palliative care rooms
The Continuing Complex Care service consists of 10 beds designated for complex continuing care.
What are the visiting hours?
Please note: Visiting is restricted to two (2) visitors per patient.
General Visiting hours: 11:00 am to 8:00 pm
Maternity visiting hours:
- Father, siblings: anytime
- Grandparents: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm
- Other visitors: 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm, 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm