Alcohol, substance abuse and problem gambling services are provided to clients aged 12 years and older.
Case Management Services provide support and assistance to individuals 16 years of age and older who are living with a serious mental illness. Case Managers provide counselling and a variety of services including housing support, activities of daily living, budgeting and medication management. They also provide advocacy and linkages with other community supports and resources.
How do I access the service?
You can make your own request for service by calling to arrange an appointment. Referrals will also be accepted from others including family or friends, agencies, schools, medical professionals or clergy. Appointments can be made by calling 807.223.6678 in Dryden or 807.934.2834 at Mary Berglund Community Health Centre in Ignace.
Are there other services available to support persons living with mental illness?
- Canadian Mental Health Association Drop In 807-223-8841
- Crisis Response Services 1-866-888-8988
- Firefly – helping families with children:807-223-8550
- Family Physicians
- Ontario Disability Support Program 1-800-268-2970
- Ontario Works
- Services are confidential, voluntary and provided at no cost