Reasons to Work Here
At the Dryden Regional Health Centre we value our employees and recognize that they are our greatest asset.
Healthcare & Retirement Benefits
The Dryden Regional Health Centre provides comprehensive healthcare coverage to its full-time and part-time employees.
Healthcare Plan Highlights
Benefit eligibility, coverage levels and plan maximums vary based on status, position and non-union/union
- Dental – Basic Services, Major Restorative, Orthodontics
- Prescription Drugs
- Supplemental Healthcare – Paramedical Services (i.e. massage therapy, chiropractor), Out of Country Emergency
- Medical Coverage
- Vision – Eye Glasses, Contact Lenses, Eye Exams
- Semi-Private Hospital Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Hospitals of Ontario Pension Plan (HOOPP) – Full time employees of the DRHC participate in HOOPP. Eligible part-time employees also have the option of joining. The HOOPP is a defined benefit pension plan.
- Group Registered Retirement Savings Plan (GRRSP)– Employees may contribute to our Group Registered Retirement Savings Plan. Employees have the ability to manage their own funds.
- Canada Saving Bonds (CSB) – Employees may contribute to CSB’s through Payroll deductions.
Compensation and Leaves
- Competitive Salaries
- Twelve (12) Paid holidays per year
- Premium pay for work on holidays
- Top up benefits for Pregnancy/Parental Leave
Relocating to accept our offer of employment? We offer a moving allowance for eligible candidates; contact Siobain Moore for details at email@example.com.
Relocating to Dryden? For relocation resources and additional information about Dryden, visit the City of Dryden website or any of the following websites for housing information, rental options etc.
The Dryden Regional Health Centre offers a variety of learning opportunities … starting with General Orientation for all new employees. Staff can visit our education calendar for in-service learning.
Employee & Family Assistance Program
Employees of the Dryden Regional Health Centre and their eligible dependants have access to cost-free, confidential counselling and work life solutions through St. Joseph’s Care Group, Behavioural Science Centre, an external third party provider. This service assists our staff in the areas of:
- Crisis/Trauma Counselling
- Personal and Work Related Stress
- Substance Abuse
- Financial Matters
- Legal Advice