In order to ensure that people with disabilities have appropriate access to health care services at the Dryden Regional Health Centre, and in order to comply with the
Ontarians with Disabilities Act, DRHC has been very active in recent years identifying barriers, removing barriers and preventing the creation of new barriers.
Dryden Regional Health Centre will provide accessible services to persons with disabilities in a manner that:
- Respects their dignity and independence
- Ensures that people with disabilities will fully benefit from the same services and in a similar manner as other clients.
Customer Service Policy:
- The DRHC policy and procedures on Accessibility are available in alternate formats on request.
- Download the AODA Customer Service Policy
How does DRHC provide service for persons with a disability?
Can I bring my service animal with me to the hospital?
- Yes, service animals are allowed in all areas of the hospital except the operating room, the sterile processing department and the kitchen.
- Service animals are allowed in the cafeteria.
- Service animals must be under the care and control of the owner or a designated support person at all times.
- AODA: Service Animals
Do you need information in another format?
If you have a disability and would like information in a different format, please ask us. We
will work with you to create the format that’s best for you. We are happy to
support the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act
Please send your request to Katherine Campbell at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call
(807)223.8201 ext. 2268