The Clinical Information department at DRHC is responsible for maintaining medical records for patients at our Hospital. Clinical Information staff ensures that patients are able to securely access their health records as conveniently as possible.

Requesting Copies of Health Records

Patients and/or third parties can request copies of hospital records by submitting a request using the Authorization for the Release of Information Form to the Clinical Information department. Once requests have been received, records will be made available within 30 days.

Dryden Regional Health Center, P.O. Box 3003
58 Goodall St, Dryden ON, P8N 2Z6
Fax: (807) 223- 2370

For more information, or other inquiries, please call the Clinical Information department at 223-8201 ext. 1251 or email

Requests to obtain copies of digital images burned onto a CD can be processed by contacting the Diagnostic Imaging department directly at 223-8201 ext. 1225.

Frequently Asked Questions:

  1. Is there a cost to request medical information?

Please refer to our Fee Schedule for cost information to access medical records.

  1. How can I submit my authorization for disclosure of medical records?

Authorizations can be submitted to the Clinical Information department by mail, by fax, or by email. Personal health information can never be transmitted from the Hospital via email.

Requests can be made using the appropriate form, and must include your name, date of birth, phone number, mailing address and details on the type of information you are requesting.

To obtain copies of your own records, please complete the Authorization for the Release of Information

For third party requests, or to authorize the release of your health records to a third party, please complete the Authorization for the Release of Information

  1. How can I inquire about records for a deceased patient?

In order to request records for a deceased patient, or a patient incapable of signing a consent form, proof of executorship or legal signing authority must be submitted along with the request.

  1. Can health records be sent to a family physician?

Yes, health records can be released to a family physician on request of the patient by completing the Authorization for the Release of Information The physician can also fax a request directly to the Hospital.

BP.O. Box 3003, 58 Goodall Street, Dryden, Ontario, Canada, P8N 2Z6     x807-223-8200     TTY807-223-8295     * ^

Unite Interactive